Welcome to The Homeland Media Institute (HMI) Uganda’s premier institute of higher learning established in 2020 under the HOMELAND MEDIA GROUP to scale up the transfer of knowledge and practical skills to young people to enhance their creativity, competence, and innovation toward building a robust entrepreneurial mindset.
“To become a world-class center of excellence in Media, Journalism, and Communication by providing high valued practical skills-based education, training, research, innovation, and professional development in Africa”.
“To provide high-quality education, training, research, and professional development support services that enable the transfer of knowledge and practical skills to spur entrepreneurship, innovations, and professional development in Africa”.
“To collaborate, a partner in providing research-based entrepreneurial focused education and training through enabling apprenticeship, innovations and professional skills development in Africa”.
• Inculcate professional Media skills to people.
• Community Centered-Engagement Teaching & Learning.
• Development Oriented-Research & Academic Excellence.
• Innovation-Entrepreneurship &Media Hub.
• Teamwork-Discipline, Determination & Commitment.
• Professional & Ethical Values.